Saturday, January 13, 2018
10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
In partnership with:
Make this your best cookie season ever!
All Girl Scouts, troops, leaders, families and parents/adult caregivers welcome! Open to the public!
Wondering what it's like to be a Girl Scout? Come join us for the day to find out.
Girls, teens and adults come together to learn the five skills
needed to be successful in the Cookie Program and also school, work
* All attendees must register *
* All girls must be accompanied by an adult *
Once you register for this event, you will be emailed a
confirmation which includes your tickets.
Please print your tickets and bring them with you or bring your mobile device with access to your tickets on the Eventbrite app.
This is cookieWOW!
Early Bird Registration:
$8 per person through November 30, 2017 (plus a nominal processing fee)
NEW for 2018: Early Bird Packages!
Bring the whole troop or family! Package includes 8 tickets for just $48!
Enjoy $16 savings! That's 2 tickets for FREE! (plus a nominal processing fee)
$10 per person starting December 1, 2017 (plus a nominal processing fee)
Children under age 5 are FREE!
$15 per person, limited quantities available at the door
Check out the cookieWOW! 2018 t-shirt!
Early Bird Special: Pre-purchase shirts for $12.98-$16.62 each depending on size (tax included).
Day of cookieWOW!: Limited supplies available for $15.60-$19.24 (tax included).
To purchase a cookieWOW! t-shirt you must first select your tickets and proceed to checkout. At the bottom of the checkout page, there is a section displaying “Additional Items” where you may choose your shirt size(s). If you have any further issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our customer care at 1.855.213.8555.
- Nom nom! We've got all kinds of cookie tastings for you! (A girl must know her product to sell it, right?)
- Back by popular demand for 2018: Girl Scouts S’mores cookie!
- Family-friendly activities and activities that will give your girl the skills she needs to make this her BEST Cookie Program!
- Visit with community partners and explore options for new adventures!
- Learn how to set goals for yourself and your troop to earn rewards and discounts for summer camp and programs!
- Win free stuff, grab great Girl Scout prizes and prizes from our partners!
- Scale the inflatable climbing wall, play GaGa Ball and experience camping in the comfort of the Horticulture Building!
- Cheer and dance during the Cookie Pep Rally!
- Rock your cookie business by honing your selling skills: experts will help you deliver the best sales pitch!
- Learn how to be a leader and how to work together as a team!
- Get great ideas on how to "bling your booth!” Try them out and learn how to personalize your table to attract more customers.
- Bring your own lunch or grab some food from our tasty food vendor (cash only).
Not a Girl Scout, but interested in Girl Scouting? Experience it all:
- Taste our famous cookies!
- Learn the 5 skills that every girl needs to be successful in life!
- Check out our camps!
- Meet our staff!
- Join a troop! (Parents/Adults – learn how to start a troop!)
- Learn what Girl Scouts do and about the Girl Scout Leadership Experience!
- Enter for a chance to win a week away this summer at Girl Scout Camp (up to a $500 value) and other great prizes!
Post your pics with #cookiewow18!
Follow GSNYPENN on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Tag us in your posts: @GSNYPENN