Winter Cookie Sale
The Girl Scouts of NYPENN Pathways, Inc. is proud to announce Little Brownie Bakers as our supplier of delicious Girl Scout cookies. Visit their website, where volunteers, parents and girls can find valuable information about the cookie program.
Little Brownie Bakers offers an assortment of delicious cookies:
* Gluten Free
Toffee-tastic cookies are $5 per box.
- Cookies are $4.00 per box.
- 100% of the sale of Girl Scout cookies, after the baker is paid, stays within our council to serve girls locally.
- The cookie program teaches girls five valuable life skills—goal setting, decision making, money management, people's skills, and business ethics. These skills will help shape a girl's future! View the here.
- Girls that participate in the cookie program will be able to earn proceeds for their troop which will allow them to participate in troop trips, programs and much, much more.
- Girls that participate in the cookie program will also be able to earn wonderful recognitions for the boxes they sell during the sale.
- At select levels, girls will also earn Cookie Dough Gift Cards to use towards program fees, Girl Scout Boutique purchases and many other ways.
- For questions regarding the cookie program, please email Cookie Help.
MMMMMMMM . . . . . . Try our Girl Scout Cookies in Recipes!!!!!!!!!!!
Ever had a Rah Rah Yogurt Parfait? How about a slice of Savannah Smiles Lemon Chiffon Pie? And don't forget the Thin Mint Brownies. Little Brownie has plenty of yummy recipes that utilize Girl Scout cookies!!!! Check them out!
Look Who's 40!
We have a lot to celebrate this season. Not only do we have a new cookie, Rah-Rah Raisins, but the ever-popular Samoas turn 40 this year! That's right and 40 has never looked better! Grab your party hat, kazoos, birthday candles, and confetti because it is going to be a SAMOAS BIRTHDAY BASH!
Mark your calendars for Saturday, January 10 for the celebration event of the season. Stay tuned for more information or visit the Little Brownie web site.
Where can I buy Girl Scout cookies?
Girls begin taking orders on February 7! Check our cookie locator
starting in March to find a cookie booth near you! Smartphone users can
download the Little Brownie Baker Cookie Locator app to help them find cookies, too!
Additional Information about Girl Scout Cookies
Do you require that your cookies be kosher? Do you know someone vegan?
Concerned about trans fats or high fructose corn syrup? Do you or
someone in your household have food sensitivities? The link below
offers information about Girl Scout cookies and what they are made of.
And remember, if you are unable to eat our cookies yourself, you can
still support Girl Scouts and our military troops by purchasing cookies
for our Council Gift of Caring.