Have you ever felt so excited that you just can't wait?
What can't you wait to do?
Be a dancing machine?
Be the best picture-taker ever?
Be a spy on a mission?
Be a hula-hooping queen?
Be a Girl Scout!
With Girl Scouts, you'll make a bunch of new friends and have a ton of new experiences that show you how exciting the world is, and how awesome you are, over and over again.
There's no one way to be a Girl Scout. Every girl has options, and she can change course at any time. The first step is simply to decide to be a Girl Scout. Then let us help you find the pathway that suits your needs best right now. Or mix and match your primary interests and make your own path. It will lead you on a journey of amazing adventures.
- Camp Pathway – Explore the outdoors, new habitats and build unique skills at day or resident camps during the summer, and complement that with weekend camping trips any time throughout the year.
- Event Pathway – Pick and choose from a menu of events that they would like to attend throughout the year.
- Series Pathway – Participate in a series of programs with the same group relating to a specific theme or purpose (e.g., high-adventure teen group)
- Travel Pathway – Plan, earn money, prepare, and participate in regional, national, and international trips.
- Troop Pathway – Participate in a series of programs with the same group of girls over the course of an academic year.
- Virtual Pathway – Explore interactive, high-quality program activities in a safe, secure, online environment supplemented by live events. (Currently in development!)
2013 Members Can Re-register Online
Were you a member during the past membership year? If so, you can register online! It's easy, just go to our online registration site.