All experiences in Girl Scouting incorporate the Discover, Connect, and Take Action keys to leadership. When girls Take Action in their communities, not only are they making the world a better place, but they can gain skills in one or more of our outcomes for the Take Action:
- Girls can identify community needs.
- Girls are resourceful problem solvers.
- Girls advocate for themselves and others, locally and globally.
- Girls educate and inspire others to act.
- Girls feel empowered to make a difference in the world.
Here are just a few Take Action projects to get you started!