Our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our members, families and communities we serve. Please continue to follow current federal, state and local COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions as reopening progresses in your area.
Of note, effective today:
- We highly recommend unvaccinated individuals and any adults in close contact with children under the vaccination age continue to wear masks during indoor activities (except when eating, drinking or sleeping) or if distance cannot be maintained outdoors.
- Fully vaccinated individuals may choose to continue wearing masks. No one may be prevented from wearing an acceptable face cover voluntarily.
- Please be respectful of others and refrain from asking if they are vaccinated. It’s a personal choice.
- Continue sanitization, hygiene and COVID-19 risk mitigation.
- We recommend a verbal pre-screening and symptoms check acknowledgement when gathering in-person.
- Troops may resume meeting in accordance with Safety Activity Checkpoints. Council approval is no longer required for troop meetings.
- Size restrictions for gatherings are removed. Please continue to host where physical distancing can be maintained. Council approval is no longer required.
- Troop/Group Activity Application is only required for activities involving overnight stay, high-risk or travel more than 200 miles roundtrip from your normal meeting place.
- Our rentable spaces are now available for troop/group overnights. Visit Doubleknot and select Property Reservation.
As always, updates are subject to change based on fluidity of
infection rates or rollbacks to local, state or federal guidelines.
Thank you for your continued patience as reopening progresses!