Our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our members,
families and the communities we serve. Thank you for your continued
cooperation as we navigate COVID-19.
We’re beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel and appreciate your patience and understanding as things further evolve. As shared in our February 28 update, we’re issuing revised COVID-19 Guidance for Girl Scout Volunteers (see tab below) per new CDC and local/state/federal guidance.
- Do not participate in activities if not feeling well
- Continue mitigation efforts related to cleaning, handwashing, social distancing, symptom monitoring
- Masks no longer required where optional
- May continue to wear masks if more comfortable doing so
- Follow local guidance and check COVID-19 community levels
- Check community level when traveling domestically and be prepared to follow local requirements
- Members attending overnights encouraged to be vaccinated and to test before and after
- Members taking part in international or cruise ship travel are required to be vaccinated
- All council and camp staff are required to be vaccinated, effective March 31
Thank you for helping keep our Girl Scout community fun and
If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 1.315.698.9400 or 1.800.943.4414 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yours in Girl Scouting,
Julie Dale, CEO and the GSNYPENN team