Cookie Manual Updates
Please note these important Cookie Manual for Volunteers updates:
- Page 15: Listed under Initial Order Volunteer Thank You Gift, the second paragraph should read “Girls that sell 195+ packages during the Initial Order can also earn a matching set!”
- Page 18: Listed under How Does Digital Cookie Work, the third paragraph should read “initial orders will flow directly into the eBudde system.”
- Page 19: The Aluminum Water Bottle is earned by selling 55+ Digital Cookie packages, not 40+ as it states in the book. It is listed in eBudde and on the order form correctly at 55+ packages.
REMEMBER: Girl Scout Samoas, Thin Mints, Tagalongs, Do-Si-Dos, Trefoils, Lemon-Ups, S’mores and Gluten Free Toffee-tastics are $5 a package.
Little Brownie Bakers
Want to make this cookie season the best one yet? Check out some of the fun activities and materials for girls from our partners at Little Brownie Bakers.
Built by Me! Cookie Planner
Help girls build the best cookie season ever!
Need a quick, easy and delightful cookie season planner?
Click on the link and select NYPENN Pathways to get started! In 4 steps, you’ll create a plan for girls to sell and succeed!
Want to know about all the benefits of selling Girl Scout Cookies? Looking for a one-stop shop with the latest safety guidelines, information on earning the Cookie Entrepreneur Family pin, and tips for parents and volunteers working with Girl Scout Cookie professionals?
2020 Cookie Program Dates:
- Tuesday, January 7, 2020
- Girls should take orders during this time. Payment is collected at the time of delivery to the customer, not when the order is placed.
Digital Cookie Open
- Friday, January 3, 2020 welcome email sent to girls!
- Tuesday, January 7, 2020 - Girls can start to send out emails to their customers through Digital Cookie
- Check your Volunteer Guide or digital cookie page for more information
- Please note: Links to a Girl Scout’s Digital Cookie site cannot be shared on a public facing forum. This includes: Facebook Marketplace, apps such as Let Go, eBay, Craigslist, online Yard Sale sites, etc. Girls are able to email friends and family directly through Digital Cookie. Caregivers can share their Girl Scout’s link to their Facebook page as long as it is a private page.
Booth Scheduler (booth troop sign-up dates)
- January 16, 19 & 22, 2020 at 9:00 p.m.
- Check your Volunteer Guide for more information
- Be sure to enter your Troop’s booth sales in eBudde to get added to the Cookie Locator
Council Booth Sales
- Starts: Saturday February 29, 2020
- Ends: Sunday March 29, 2020
- These are the booths troops signed up for during the Booth Scheduler event (above)
- Cookie Booth Calculator - Use the calculator as a guide when preparing for a booth sale. Some booth sales may do better than others. Factors may include: weather, location, date/time, etc.
Initial Order Submit for All Troops
- Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
- All I/O and rewards must be entered in eBudde by this date/time
- Girls should continue to take orders to help them reach their goals!!!!!!!!
- See your Cookie Book for more information
- February 24-29, 2020
- Check with your Service Unit Cookie Coordinator (SUCC) for specific delivery information for your area