Thank you for your interest in working for the Girl Scouts of NYPENN Pathways, Inc. All of our open year round employment positions are listed on this page. If you’re interested in applying for a position, please download an application by clicking on the icon below.
Application for Employment with Girl Scouts of NYPENN Pathways
Complete the application and mail it with your resumé to:
Girl Scouts of NYPENN Pathways, Inc.
8170 Thompson Rd.
Cicero NY 13039-9393
Or email it to Human Resources at Girl Scouts of NYPENN Pathways
- Title: Store Manager
Status: Full Time. Includes some evenings and Saturdays.
Service Center: Cicero
Description: Responsible for daily store operations: open/closing procedures, daily deposits, merchandising and customer service. Supervise and schedule staff. Supervisory and inventory experience required. Knowledge of Girl Scouts and programs a plus.
Posted: February 10, 2014
Make a difference in the life of a girl and join our Residential Camp Team! As a seasonal employee, you will help girls aged 7 to 17 develop their full potential while they learn to work with and respect others, make decisions, and contribute to the Camp community. And just like the girls themselves, you will experience friendship, fun and exciting outdoor adventures.
Our Camp Team will train for and work together at various weekend and residential camp programs at Comstock Program Center (Ithaca, NY), Camp Trefoil (Harrisville, NY), and Camp Hoover (Tully, NY).
Our Team is headed by:
Karen Lubecki, Senior Camp Administrator/Outdoor Program Manager
Camp Team Members will form one full-time staff group and will train and work together as follows:*
- Ropes Course Certification Training at Camp Trefoil (Harrisville, NY): June 2–June 5. For interested staff. Training stipend available.
- Mom & Me Program at Camp Trefoil (Harrisville, NY): June 6–June 8 Limited staff = Associate Director, Health Supervisor, Waterfront Staff, 4 Counselors
- Pre-Season Advanced Safety Training (Location: TBD): June 16–June 19 For select staff in need of lifeguarding, WSI, boating/sailing (re)certification and/or advanced CPR and Wilderness First Aid (re)certification prior to residential camp season. Training stipend available.
- Residential Camp Staff Training at Camp Trefoil: June 23–June 26 All staff
- Mom & Me Program at Comstock Program Center (Ithaca, NY): June 27–June 29 All staff
- Residential Camp Staff Training continues at Comstock Program Center: June 30–July 3 All staff
- Residential Camp at Comstock Program Center: July 6 – July 11, July 13–July 18, July 20–July 25
- Residential Camp at Camp Trefoil: July 27–August 1, August 3–August 8, August 10–August 16 (includes season-end camp close-up day)
- Grandparents Overnight Program at Camp Hoover (Tully, NY): August 18–August 20 Limited staff
- Camp CEO Program at Comstock Program Center: August 22–August 24 Limited staff
* Dates and locations are subject to change depending on enrollment.
Staff Safety/Certification Training Provided
For staff in need of certifications or renewals, council will arrange training and cover training fees.
For staff positions requiring standard first aid and CPR training (i.e. Counselors), hired staff will be required to complete online training prior to Residential Camp Staff Training. During Camp Staff Training, staff would participate in instructor-led skill demonstration sessions to complete this training.
Advanced training, including Waterfront Lifeguard training, WSI recertification, CPR FPR and Wilderness First Aid will be held June 16–June 19 (Location: TBD). A training stipend per course and room and board will be available for staff who participate.
Note: Council will cover training fees. Staff will be responsible for the cost of books (if required) and in the case of lifeguard training, the cost of a mandatory face mask.
Staff who participate and receive certification through the Council must work for the duration of Camp except as otherwise approved by the Camp Director.
If hired, please note, ACA accreditation requirements specify staff must have a documented physical on file within 24 months of camp attendance (physical date of August 24, 2012 or after).
How to Apply
Click on the applicable link below for a seasonal employment application. Print it out and mail it with your resume to:
Girl Scouts of NYPENN Pathways
Attn: Human Resources
8170 Thompson Road
Cicero, NY 13039-9393
Or send it by email to Human Resources at Girl Scouts of NYPENN Pathways
Returning Staff Application
New Staff Application
Questions? Contact HR.